Search our Jobs
IT Implementation Engineer
- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
An IT Implementation Engineer with strong installation and 3rd line support experience is required by our Leeds based IT Service Provider. A salary up to £32,000 basic is available.
As IT Implementation Engineer you will have an opportunity to challenge yourself with a range of installation projects providing support and implementation to clients covering Microsoft server, VMWare, Citrix, SCCM, diagnosing and resolving technical issues. You will pride yourself on managing installation and rollout as well as supporting ongoing IT projects for various clients. Strong installation and configuration skills are required as well as monitoring security and patching of operating systems and backups.
As IT Implementation Engineer you will have a good knowledge of the following technologies: Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, Group Policy, Domains, Office365, Network Connectivity, VMware Citrix and strong Desktop support covering Hardware and Software.
Driving licence is essential as you will travel regularly.
- Experience supporting Windows Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure
- Strong infrastructure management and implementation skills
- Solid fault diagnosis at 2nd and 3rd line level
- Server infrastructure support and installation experience
Our client is well established managed service provider meeting the business and infrastructure needs of multiple UK businesses.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent role for an IT Support Engineer to join a well-established and successful company based near Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Basic salary from £28,000 to £32,000 basic plus pension
Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Commute from: Bradford / Headingley / Pudsey / Horsforth / Shipton / Chapel Allerton
Please send your CV to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
Alternative job titles:
IT Support Engineer / IT Infrastructure Engineer / Field Support Engineer / Network Support Engineer / IT Support Analyst
- IT Implementation Engineer vacancy in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Experience installing Windows Operating Systems and Network Infrastructure
- Strong fault diagnosis, server support and installation experience