Search our Jobs
A Sales Administrator with proven customer support experience is required by our Training client based in Chesterfield, Derbyshire. A salary of up to £22,000 is available for the right applicant.
As Administrator you will be responsible for the scheduling training with various awarding bodies and providing accurate information for each delegate. You will be processing assessments and entering results on multiple portals. CRM skills are required.
You will work closely with the Operations Manager to dispatch course materials across all centres. The Sales Administrator will be presentable with excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Who would this role suit?
This role will suit a Sales Administrator keen to join a growing and rewarding employer in the training sector.
Salary from £18,000 to £21,000 basic plus Pension
Commute from: Clay Cross / Mansfield / Barlborough / Dronfield / Alfreton / Worksop / Matlock / Yorkshire
Please send your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- Sales Administrator vacancy in Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Office Administration and customer service skills